Friday, January 04, 2008

To the 2008 Candidates - on both sides - a few Questions

Will you fight for me?
Will you fight for me who is a woman?
Will you fight for my rights as an American woman?
Will you defend me and my rights as an American Caucasian woman?
Will you defend me and my rights as an American Caucasian woman in her 30s?
Will you defend me and my rights as an American Caucasian humanist woman in her 30s?
Will you defend me and my rights?  ALL of my rights as a citizen of the United States? 

I was born here.  I was raised here.  I pledged my allegiance.  I have sung with honor our anthems and have striven for the American Dream.   I have paid my taxes. Uncle Sam has his share. 

You will?  Are you sure?

Because not only am I an American Caucasian humanist woman in her 30s ... but I am also gay.

Will you fight for me now?

Will you?  Are you sure?

Blogged with Flock